Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trying to identify some 15mm figures

I have a collection of Romans I picked up from ebay a few years ago and I've always wondered what make they were.  They are pretty ropey and I hardly ever use them unless I need to, but I may do them up one day and it would be good to know what they are so that I can get some extras or replacements.  I have a feeling they might be 15mm Minifigs, but I'm not sure.  Any help identifying them would be much appreciated!

Here are the hastati with pilum.  I think these could be z153 or z162 in the Minifigs Macedonian and Punic Wars 15mm range.  Would anyone be able to give me a yay or nay on this?



Here are the principes.  These might be either z153 or z154 from the same range.



The triarii are possibly z154?



And these velites are probably z152 if these figures are indeed Minifigs.


Again, any help would be much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Some chaps on theminiaturespage.com have kindly put me straight. These figures are indeed Minifigs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...